I’m super excited to finally announce our brand new weekly podcast called the “Faithful 15”.
We will release a new podcast on Wednesday of each week and through the benefits of technology you can listen to this podcast anywhere in the world that has access to the internet.
To listen simply click the “Play” button above next to my picture.
In our first episode I will discuss a great new book called Holding Your Family Together by Dr. Rich Melheim. We truly hope you enjoy learning about the 5 simple steps to help hold your family together and how you can start tonight on the road to a healthy family!
The Faith 5
- Sharing highs and lows of the day
- Reading a key verse of scripture from Sunday’s preaching/teaching
- Talking about how the highs and lows relate to the Scripture and asking “What is God saying to my situation?”
- Praying for one another’s highs and lows
- Blessing one another before turning out the lights on the day
- To learn more about the Book mentioned in this podcast visit Rich Melheim’s website at http://faith5.org/
- To read a sample and purchase on Amazon click here