Confirmation classes are for youth in grades 8 and 9.
These youth confirm their faith in the fall of their 10th grade year. Confirmation classes are interactive, and we love our small group volunteers!
- Wednesday evenings during the school year
- 5:45 – a meal is shared
- 6:30 – classes begin
- Faith Elements for Confirmation youth
- These are various areas of service, class work, worship volunteer and faith-based youth trips
- The goal is let youth choose areas in which they may practice what adult life in the church is all about
- Youth must obtain 20 Faith Elements each year