Interested in changing your life with Financial Peace?Here’s the scoop on our next class starting Tuesday, January 5, 2021 at 8:30 pm on ZoomPricing and Signing Up
- First of all we want to say that Cross of Calvary is not making money off of this class.
- We are offering this class because a number of us have taken it and found it to be extremely helpful for our financial lives and our lives in general.
- Normally the class costs $130 per household. Cross of Calvary is offering it for $80 per household.
- That said if $80 is too much right now, we have donors at Cross of Calvary who have taken this class, changed the way they manage money, and want to be generous with you. They were positively affected by this class and want to pay it forward.
- So if $80 is too much please contact me and let me know how much you can pay. Maybe it’s $50 maybe it’s $20 maybe it’s $0. Pay what you can and our donors will make up the rest. It is very important to us that finances not be the reason that you don’t take this class on managing your finances. So please take advantage of the generosity of others and know that you will be able to be generous with others in the future.Included in the fee is:
- the 9-week class, Financial Peace University
- a year’s subscription to Financial Peace University online. There are a bunch of resources to help you build your budget, pay off debt and extra classes like The Legacy Journey and Smart Money, Smart Kids,
- a year’s subscription to the EveryDollar Plus App (the app is free, but the “Plus has a yearly fee)
- access to the class workbook online.A word about the Workbook. There are 4 options for using the workbook1. view it on your screen2. print it yourself – it’s a total of 153 pages3. have the church print a black and white copy for you for $54. order a full color copy through FPU for $10 including shipping (it arrives in 7-10 business days after ordering it)Now it totally depends on how you learn but I know when I took the class I really appreciated having something physical to write on and refer back to. I have referred back to our workbook years after the class took place. so that’s up to you.So – once you decide you want to take Financial Peace University – mail or drop you payment at Cross of Calvary Lutheran church and/or contact me about a scholarship.Then I’ll give you a link and a passcode which gets you into FPU.com and all the class materials. From then on, Adam and Krystle will be your main contacts.See you soon!Sr. Sarah Hausken320-579-0838