Confirmation classes are for youth in grades 7,8 and 9.
Confirmation classes are interactive, and we love our small group volunteers!
- Wednesday evenings during the school year
- Confirmation Time – 5:45-7:30
- 5:45 – a meal is shared
- 6:30 – classes begin
- Lenten Services must be attended by students. Wednesdays, February 26th – April 1st – Plus 3 services during Holy Week.
- Faith Elements for Confirmation youth
- These are various areas of service, class work, worship volunteer and faith-based youth trips
- The goal is let youth choose areas in which they may practice what adult life in the church is all about
- Youth must obtain 20 Faith Elements each year