Confirmation classes are for youth in grades 7,8 and 9.
Update: Confirmation will resume on Wednesday: April 29th. Pastor Matt will be sending a video and worksheet to each of you to work on. Then your small group leaders will be checking in on you for any questions or concerns. The worksheet will need to be completed and turned into Pastor Matt!! (either by email or dropped off in the drop box on the east side of the church)
Confirmation will go into May.
Confirmation classes are interactive, and we love our small group volunteers!
- Wednesday evenings during the school year
- Confirmation Time – 5:45-7:30
- 5:45 – a meal is shared
- 6:30 – classes begin
- Lenten Services must be attended by students. Wednesdays, February 26th – April 1st – Plus 3 services during Holy Week.
- Faith Elements for Confirmation youth
- These are various areas of service, class work, worship volunteer and faith-based youth trips
- The goal is let youth choose areas in which they may practice what adult life in the church is all about
- Youth must obtain 20 Faith Elements each year